Do you know buying a new broom stick on Diwali can bring you good luck?
Diwali is a festival of lights. This is the most famous festival which is celebrated across India. The celebration of Lord Rama coming back after defeating Raavana brings home a lot of happiness and prosperity in the life of people of Ayodhya (Dashratha’s kingdom).
Things to do this Diwali to bring good luck and wealth in your life :
- Buy a new broom stick: It is believed that on the diwali day, if you bring new broom stick and sweep your house with the same, it can bring a lot of good luck to you in the coming year.
- Ring bells (ghanti) after prayers : After completion of the prayers and rituals of diwali, ring bells in each room of your house. This will help to evade any kind of negative energy in the house.
- Oil Lamps and clove : During the rituals light an oil lamp and put clove in it. Then perform prayers for Lord Hanuman. This will bring you wealth and health in life.
- Tulsi plant and the lamp : Light a candle/lamp near the Tulasi plant. This will help to bring positive energy in your home.
- Picture of Goddess Lakshmi : Place red cloth inside the locker/safe of your house and place Picture of Goddess Lakshmi (She should sit inside a lotus) on that. This will help you to earn more wealth and increase in cash flows.
So what are you waiting for. Go ahead and do what is most suitable for this diwali. Spread happiness and Love!!
Happy Diwali to all the readers 🙂